Credo's platform includes the following solutions, allowing Financial Intermediaries to provide a holistic wealth management service to their clients:
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Funds (incl. ETF's, VCT's & Hedge Funds)
- Cash (incl. Money Market Sweep & Lending)
- Pension's (SIPPs & SSAS)
- Onshore & Offshore Bonds
- Offshore Trust, Company & Fiduciary services
- Client Relationship Management
- Portfolio Modelling
- Investor & Tax Reporting
- MyCredo (Professional Manager)
- MyCredo Client (Investor Portal)
- MyCredo Mobile
- Data Portal (Interface Solution)
- Equities (Best Ideas & Dividend Growth)
- Fixed Income (H, M, L volatility)
- Mutli-Asset(Cautious, Moderate, Growth, Adventurous)
- Over 60 markets
- UK or offshore custodian
Credo offers various Investment Solutions which allows Financial Intermediaries to acquire and strengthen relationships with their Investors.
- Multi-asset class: Offer access to global equities, fixed income, whole of market mutual funds and hedge funds.
- Cash management: Client Money is managed in the Investors' currency of choice and access to a Money Market Sweep solution is provided.
- Lending: Ability for Investors to borrow against the market value of qualified securities for investment, personal or business reasons.
- Product wraps: Leverage Credo as ISA manager; and access a network of wrapper providers, including SIPP, Onshore Bonds and Offshore Bonds.
- Multi-currency: Support Investors' currency preferences where cash management and performance reporting is reflected in the Investors' currency of choice.
- Multi-custodian: Access is also provided to an Offshore custodian, should this be required.
Credo provides leading edge technology solutions that meet the needs of Financial Intermediaries and their Investors. Straight-through processing from order routing to custody ensures timely and accurate information is available online 24 hours a day.
For Financial Intermediaries
'MyCredo' - a multi-asset class, multi-currency web based platform, providing Financial Intermediaries with access to:
- Customisable views: tailoring of screens allows grouping of accounts and information displays;
- Risk profile tools: leverage Credo's proprietary solution;
- Research: includes Morningstar Analyst Research Centre;
- Consolidated view: view of all your Investors' accounts in a single screen;
- On-line trading: leveraging Credo's Trading Services;
- Reporting: includes a suite of performance reports and tax reports; and
- Subscription service: for scheduling of regular report distribution to Investor.
Open architecture – link from Credo to your proprietary or 3rd party vendor back-end system with near real-time FTP interfaces.
For your Investors
'MyCredo Client' - provides your Investors with a 'white-labelled' secure online platform:
- Multi-browser solution;
- Real-time consolidated account information;
- Reporting includes a suite of performance reports and tax reporting;
- Enables your Investors to place trades online or limit access to information only;
- Research includes access to Morningstar Analyst Research Centre; and
- Subscription service allows scheduling of regular report distribution.
'MyCredo Mobile' – provide your Investors with access to all their account information on their iPad and iPhone.