Credo's platform includes the following solutions, allowing Financial Intermediaries to provide a holistic wealth management service to their clients:
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Funds (incl. ETFs, VCTs & Hedge Funds)
- Cash (incl. Money Market Sweep & Lending)
- Pensions (SIPPs & SSAS)
- Onshore & Offshore Bonds
- Offshore Trust, Company & Fiduciary services
- QROPS & QNUPS
- Client Relationship Management
- Portfolio Modelling
- White Labelled Investor & Tax Reporting
- MyCredo (Professional Manager)
- MyCredo Client (White Labelled Investor Portal)
- MyCredo Mobile
- Data Portal (Interface Solution)
- Highly-sophisticated and near real-time trading and execution system
- Access to over 60 markets and various instruments
- Support for all order types
- Member of the London Stock Exchange and the NEX Exchange
- Direct Market Access
- Trading Commission processing, disclosure and collection support
- Electronic Contract Notes
Click here for details.
- Over 60 markets
- UK or offshore custodian
Credo provides Wealth Solutions to Financial Intermediaries, including Wealth Managers, Financial Advisory Firms and Family Offices in the UK, Channel Islands, Europe, Australia and South Africa.
We offer three business models that provides Financial Intermediaries with flexibility to choose the model that suits their particular circumstances and Credo further supports the migration between business models as your business needs evolve and mature:
Credo offers various Investment Solutions which allows Financial Intermediaries to acquire and strengthen relationships with their Investors.
- Multi-asset class: Offer access to global equities, fixed income, whole of market mutual funds and hedge funds.
- Cash management: Client Money is managed in the Investors' currency of choice and access to a Money Market Sweep solution is provided.
- Lending: Ability for Investors to borrow against the market value of qualified securities for investment, personal or business reasons.
- Product wraps: Leverage Credo as ISA manager; and access a network of wrapper providers, including SIPP, Onshore Bonds and Offshore Bonds.
- Multi-currency: Support Investors' currency preferences where cash management and performance reporting is reflected in the Investors' currency of choice.
- Multi-custodian: Access is also provided to an Offshore custodian, should this be required.
Credo provides leading edge technology solutions that meet the needs of Financial Intermediaries and their Investors. Straight-through processing from order routing to custody ensures timely and accurate information is available online 24 hours a day.
For Financial Intermediaries
'MyCredo' - a multi-asset class, multi-currency web based platform, providing Financial Intermediaries with access to:
- Customisable views: tailoring of screens allows grouping of accounts and information displays;
- Risk profile tools: leverage Credo's proprietary solution;
- Research: includes Morningstar Analyst Research Centre;
- Consolidated view: view of all your Investors' accounts in a single screen;
- On-line trading: leveraging Credo's Trading Services;
- Reporting: includes a suite of performance reports and tax reports; and
- Subscription service: for scheduling of regular report distribution to Investor.
Open architecture – link from Credo to your proprietary or 3rd party vendor back-end system with near real-time FTP interfaces.
For your Investors
'MyCredo Client' - provides your Investors with a 'white-labelled' secure online platform:
- Multi-browser solution;
- Real-time consolidated account information;
- Reporting includes a suite of performance reports and tax reporting;
- Enables your Investors to place trades online or limit access to information only;
- Research includes access to Morningstar Analyst Research Centre; and
- Subscription service allows scheduling of regular report distribution.
'MyCredo Mobile' – provide your Investors with access to all their account information on their iPad and iPhone.